THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into between Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital and you, an individual (hereinafter referred to as "Client" or "you").
1. The Complete Preventive Health Program (PHP) is not an insurance plan. The cost of medical services not included in the Complete PHP requested by you and provided by Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital will be your responsibility. We will provide the services identified in the Complete PHP plan that you have selected for each of your pets. Services are hereby incorporated by reference to the attached description and available online in the Complete PHP section of the Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital website. Unlimited examinations during regular doctor hours are subject to available appointment times.
I understand this Preventive Health Plan (PHP) is not insurance.
2. Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital is authorized to collect the monthly payment from the Client for the Complete PHP chosen by Client during enrollment. Payment for enrollment in the plan is due at time of initiating this agreement. Monthly payments are processed on the 1st or 15th of each month.
3. If Client fails to make the monthly payment (due to a declined credit card) in any month, services will be immediately suspended by Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital and will remain suspended until all past due payments are paid. After two consecutive months of nonpayment, the plan will be canceled and any unpaid balance will accumulate statement fees and may be forwarded to a collection’s agency.
4. This Agreement shall become effective on the date the enrollment fee is collected, and remain in effect until the anniversary date the following year unless terminated on or prior to the anniversary date. Subsequent years of the plan will include 12 monthly payments and no enrollment fee.
5. In the event you elect to terminate the Complete PHP agreement or if the pet receiving the services dies prior to the plan expiration date, you are responsible to pay for the services that your pet received but not yet paid for through monthly drafts. Canceling the agreement prior to expiration negates unlimited free examinations. The cost of services rendered within the plan year minus what you have paid through your enrollment fee and successful monthly drafts will be calculated. This amount will not exceed the maximum annual cost for your chosen plan. You may pay the remaining balance amount in full within 10 days of the total being presented to you in writing or elect to continue with the monthly payments until the outstanding balance is paid.
In the event of canceling the plan, or if my pet dies or is lost, I consent to being contacted within 30 days to evaluate any unpaid portion of this plan and to elect payment in full of any remainder due or continue with the original payment plan until the balance is satisfied.
6. Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital reserves the right to change the services or fees associated with the plans at any time with a 30-day written notification. This agreement for the selected patient and plan may not be assigned or delegated by Client to any other pets or to any other Complete Pet Care Animal Hospital locations.